On to this week. I am going to mix it up a little and go for a BIG loss next week. My plan:
- Eat Jenny meals 3 times per day
- Eat 1-2 vegetable servings per day depending on meals and volumizing
- Limit to 1 fruit per day (bananas equal 2 fruits)
- Do not eat "free foods"
- Eat my salad with dinner most days (to keep me filled up at night)
- Limit to 1 "milk" serving per day
- Do not eat Jenny Craig desserts, instead eat lower calorie and more filling 65 calorie pudding cup and 100 calorie Slim Fast bar or calorie pack cookies and save them for late night when my cravings kick in
- Drown myself in water
- Exercise a minimum of 4 times for as long as I can stand it (taking Fibro pain into account)
What are your weight loss/fitness goals for the week? Do you have any tips to share with me?