It’s Friday so that means here in Draz Land it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!
We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!
Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!
1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
I wear foundation, eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss and blush. Sometimes concealer. It takes about 10 minutes and I like Neutrogena and Cover Girl.
2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.
Your oldest paternal aunt
Retired to Florida
Rode a 3 wheeler bike
My Grandma raised her 2 kids
3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
My first kiss was in 5th grade while playing truth or dare, it was with my first boyfriend. It was a quick peck on the lips. My first real real kiss was the summer after 7th grade at camp with the boy I was "going out with" at camp.
4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?
Either The American Cancer Society or St. Judes. Both charities are excellent and I have cancer in my family.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog Land has been good this week. I picked up a few more followers (waving hello) and I made an attempt to comment on the blogs I follow. I'm still working with Jen at Just Foolin Blog Designs on my new layout. It's gonna be super cool!
In real life mini-me went back to school. She's now a middle schooler in the 7th grade and thinks she's all that (and frankly she is). After weeks of softball tryouts we learned that she made a good (competitive) team so we're happy and relieved. I stayed true to Jenny (Craig) and only lost .4 lbs at Wednesday's WI. I'm super bummed about my progress so far.I added aerobic exercise and tons of water to the mix and am hoping for a big loss on Wednesday. The hubby and college boy are doing great and life is good.