Compliments of Drazil it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!!!!!
We answer a few questions in an effort to get to know each other better and
to give our blogging brains a break.
Copy to your own blog and enjoy! Don't forget to leave a link in a comment so I can read your answers!
1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.
Your paternal grandmother.
Had 7 children
Made the best jell-o with whipped cream in glass sundae dishes for our visits
Lived to be 87
2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?
Nails – when I have them done it's french manicure. If I do them it's usually a flesh tone neutral color.
Toes – always have my toes painted-purple is my color this summer.
3. Do you get along with your parents well?
I have always been a Daddy's girl and have had the normal ups and downs with my Mom but yes, now as a 44 year old adult I have a great relationship with her.
4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.
I'll ditto Drazil's answer
Pink (um yes – in my world – this color is in the rainbow)
5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
Life was good this week and hopefully will be all weekend. A little crazed because of the last minute immunizations but good. My baby is now officially a 7th grader which really makes me sad. College boy just goes with the flow and not much changes with him. My hubby rocks just because. We have yet another round of softball tryouts all weekend. I'm really getting tired of them and hope mini-me lands a team soon. I lost 1.8 lbs and have stayed true to Jenny (Craig).
Blog land has been great! I am up to 26 followers since the 2 weeks it's existed. I'm loving the comments and support and I love reading all the blogs I follow.