We have a busy week here. Two softball tryouts, two softball lessons, registration for middle school at which I'm working the PTA booth, me and mini me getting our hair highlighted and of course my Jenny Craig weigh in on Wednesday.
On to Friend Makin Monday!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? I love to shop (see above about my latest shopping excursion last night). I especially love a good sale!
2. How often do you wear makeup? I always wear makeup when I am leaving the house for anything other than to take mini-me to or from school. If I'm not leaving the house I don't bother with it.
3. How do you feel about nail polish? I'm a pedicure girl. Love a good pedicure. Right now I have OPI Grape on my piggies. As for my hands, I rarely wear any unless we're going out or some special event then I'll get a manicure.
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? Not really. I actually like relying on my wonderful husband to bring home the bulk of the bacon these days after many years of being the major breadwinner. When we moved out here to the wild wild west I didn't seek FT employment and only occassionally consult to keep me in the game.
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? My insecurities about my weight. (hands down)
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? Only for special occassions. I used to wear them daily when I was an HR Director. My uniform now is jeans, capris or lounge pants. I prefer the lounge pants. :P
7. How do you feel about high heels? I love to look at them in stores but think they are a necessary evil to wear and like skirts and dresses only wear them for special occassions. I'm a flip flop kinda gal.
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? I actually love and subscribe to the Ladies Home Journal.
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? I shave.
10. What do you like most about being a woman? I love being a wife and mother. I like having girlfriends. I like to shop and scrapbook.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And don’t forget to come back and link up. Happy Monday!