Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

I just returned from the church we've been visiting.  One of the things he talked about was jealousy/envy and how it is not God like.  That we should rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep.  I've got the weeping part down and am a pretty understanding and empathetic person.  I have been struggling with jealousy lately-of those who are thin and those who are losing several pounds each week when Ive' only lost 3 and 1.6 respectively.  I'm really going to work on this and be content with my progress. 

Blessing to you all!

3 comments:

Cece said...

I keep telling myself - I have done the right thing. I have gotten this tool and it WILL work for me ... no matter the pace. We CAN do this :)

Cece said...

Oops. I'm sorry - you're doing JC (not lapband, correct?) but my point is the same ... we are doing the 'right' thing ... we have to have patience (with ourselves) :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great post.

I also try not to get jealous and be happy with what I do have.