I'm back from my weekend trip to Ohio. Pat Benatar still rocks it out at 58! My husband was like one of those screeching girls you see footage of watching The Beatles. He went to get something to drink and came back 30 minutes later with a $30 freaking dollar Pat Benatar t-shirt. Of course I immediately asked him where he would wear it and he just looked at me.
Let's do BYOC courtesy of Draz and then I'll go catch up on all of your blogs posts from the past 3 days.
BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break.
1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?
My blog theme was supposed to be weight loss. However, once I began blogging I found myself blogging about all sorts of things. I'm not very creative-I'm fat and live in the suburbs.
2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.
Female neighbor two homes/doors down to the left
I have no clue. Never met her.
3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.
Tie for both spiders and snakes. Tie for elliptical and treadmill. Tie for Hannah Montana and Lindsay Lohan. All 6 choices suck in my opinion. Snakes and spiders are creepy. Exercise equipment is the devil and Hannah Montana has a super annoying voice and Linsday Lohan is a trainwreck.
4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?
Well, if you can get past the fact that the store is called DRESS BARN they have really cute dresses. I also like Macy's.
5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?
Blogland has been great. Jen finished my new design and I love it to pieces, I picked up a few new followers (waving hello) and found some new blogs to follow. I received a lot of support about my lack of weight loss and I appreciate it more than I can accurately convey in this post.
Real life has been hectic with school starting and getting mini-me in the swing of doing homework and being organized. The trip to Ohio went well and we accomplished our mission.