Tuesday, August 9, 2011

True Confession Tuesday and a Busy Busy Day

From The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans it's True Confession Tuesday.  I'll get to that in a minute but first a review of my super busy day.  At 10:30 my daughter and I have an appointment with the Youth Pastor at the church we've been visiting.  At 12:30 daughter has an eye doctor appointment because again, there's nothing like waiting until the last minute to make these appointments (school starts Monday).  Finally daughter has a softball lesson at 5:30.  In between these appointments we need to get the last few things for school.  The rest of the week is just as busy. 

On to the confessional:

I confess that I am a bad Mom and waited until the last minute to schedule important appointments for my daughter (so far the dentist, immunizations and the eye doctor all in one week)  I still need to get her hair highlighted which is yet to be scheduled.

I confess that while I am always sad at the start of another school year because it means my child(ren) are getting older which means I'm getting older, I am also relieved so I get a break.

I confess that I haven't talked to my Mom in about 3 weeks and really need to call her.

I confess that I am so sick of softball tryouts and if my daughter ends up not making any of these teams we've been to (some 2 and three times now) I might lose my mind on someone.

I confess that I ate off plan once this week for lunch and had extra snacks twice this week and my WI tomorrow will likely not be a good one.

I confess that even though I bought super cute walking shoes and a workout game for my Wii last week that I did not use them a single time since buying them.

Now it's your turn to share your confessions.  Don't forget to comment with your link so I can read them!


 

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

I'm glad I don't have to worry about "back to school" yet. My sister made all of her son's appointments (4) for today and his school starts tomorrow. lol

Katelyn said...

I'm proud of you! You're honest with yourself and that's the #1 most important thing in this weight loss journey. And I'm a notorious procrastinator too ;)

WI is tomorrow and it will be fine!

Cece said...

I do not like days like that at all ... and my only 'kid' is 49 years old :)