On to fun stuff. I stole this survey from a very cool blog Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier. Here we go:
1. What is your occupation right now?
I am a SAHM/semi-retired/unemployed/a consultant. My chosen profession is human resource management in which I was a Director of HR for a large paper manufacturer, a credit union, and HVAC Distributor and a candle company before moving to Missouri last year. I am now a SAHM and occassional consultant to keep my toe in the water of HR. I write resumes for individulas directly or through their company downsizing efforts I also act as a small employer's HR dept and do things such as worker's comp, handbooks, unemployment and training.
2. What color are your socks right now?
I haven't worn socks since April.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, watching Dr. Phil.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Just finished a banana.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Although I learned to drive with a stick shift I doubt I could drive one today.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Dad on Sunday-I call him every Sunday evening.
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Love her blog-don't know her personally. Seriously, check out her blog.
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
College football. Go Ohio State Buckeyes!
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Um, all the time. I'm blonde by bottle and have absolutely no idea what my actual color is.
12. Favorite food?
Seafood-lobster, shrimp, scallops, crab legs. And pretty much chocolate anything, especially cake.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Lincoln Lawyer on Saturday night. Good flick.
14. Favorite day of the year?
15. How do you vent anger?
Um, BLTC (better living through chemistry). It has to be bad for me to lose it but when I do it's ugly.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Neither. Not a berry fan of any kind.
19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
Escape? What's that?
21. Favorite TV Show(s)?
My soaps-The Young and the Restless, All my Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. Anything reality which is right now Big Brother, The Glee Project and The Bachelor Pad (starting next week).
22. Living arrangements?
We own a 3 bedroom split level home in the suburbs, hence my blog name. Me, the hubby mini-me college boy and the princess (dog).
23. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I left my family in June. I always cry when I have to come home.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Lots of shoes, stuff I don't wear anymore.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Definitely the Fab 4-Lisa, Kristi, Ronda and Pam. We've been best friends since middle school.
26. What did you do last night?
Watched The Bachelorette. It sucked.
27. What are you most afraid of?
Bugs of any kind. Spiders, bees, wasps. And dying.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
29. Favorite dog breed?
I had a beloved sheltie for 10 years and love the breed. Now I have a lap dog, she's 1/2 yorkie and 1/2 bichon.
30. Favorite day of the week?
31. How many states have you lived in?
Just 2-Ohio and Missouri
32. Diamonds or pearls?
33. What is your favorite flower?
Purple Roses or Cala Lillies
Now it's your turn to answer the survey and link back here so I can read your answers!