It's Saturday, the almost end of a crazy busy week. So let's do Bring Your Own Crazy compliments of Drazil.
BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 questions you can copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!
1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
I hate ALL housework. I am an equal opportunity housework hater.
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
Black. The wardrobe staple for all thick chicks.
If I could I would always fly. I hate long car trips, mainly due to my Fibromyalgia-I get stiff and sore and pay for it for days on end.
Burgers all the way!
I wear gold for my good jewelry. I like silver with black though so I am into two-tone jewelry so I can wear both.
3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
Life of the party
4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
I have a 22 year old who played soccer since he was 3. Through the years he played other sports along with soccer like basketball and those seasons with multiple sports were killer. There was little time for school work (I know I know priorities) or any kind of life without sports.
My 12 year old is currently into softball and has chosen to play competitive (traveling) ball year round. She was going to run cross country until 2 days ago but I reasoned with her and we're back to a 1 sport groove.
I don't know how things are in other parts of the country but where we have lived, first Ohio and now Missouri, sports are ultra-competitive and to make the HS team you must really work and concentrate on that sport.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Blog land has been good this week. I picked up a few new followers (waves hi) and spent some time each day commenting on the blogs I follow. I feel like I am getting to "know" so many of you through your posts. I am also working with Jen @ Just Foolin Blog Designs on a revamp of my blog! I am so excited!
In real life it's been a crazy week but we got a lot accomplished. We got last minute shots, a last minute eye doctor appointment, registered for middle school, attended 4 separate softball tryouts, had a softball lesson, went back to middle school and walked through mini-me's schedule and decorated her locker, I bought new walking shoes, tried working out in them and hated them so I exchanged them for different ones selected by college boy, the knower of all things athletic, worked out to Gold's Gym Dance and met with the pastor of our new church and we're officially joining and mini-me is getting baptized this Sunday. We still have to get our hair highlighted today and we're making plans for a last minute weekend to Ohio next week...more to come about that!
Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to leave a link to your BYOC so I can read your answers!