Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
Here is how the award works:
1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.
2. You tell 7 things about yourself.
3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
Thank you Hot Coco at (Victorious Secret) From Flab to Fab I'm so excited!
7 Things About Me:
- I have 2 kids ages 22 and 12-yep that's a 10 year space in between them. I don't know how people with closely spaced children do it.
- I have a sister who is 18 months younger than me and one of my best friends.
- I'm still really close to my 4 high school besties even though we are scattered in 3 states now.
- I'm addicted to Facebook.
- I'm one of 'those moms'-involved in my kid's activities as team mom, room mom, PTA, you name it.
- I'm married and still wildly in love with my husband (and he's not bad on the eyes).
- I could eat pizza 3 meals a day every day but I don't because I'm on Jenny Craig.
- Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier
- Muddy Boots & Pearls
- Carbie Girl
- Spoonful of Me
- The Big Butt Theory
- On My Way To Happiness
- Diary of a Mad Fat Woman
- It's Just Me Drazil and Sheniqua
- Fat So Sarah: A Weight Loss Journey
- Confessions From an Impulsive Addict
- Waisting Time
- My Hips Don't Lie
- Think It. Do It. Live It.
- Banded For Boots
- Fat Be Gone