From Drazil's Blog it's BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy) A couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!
This week my questions are going to themed…as in they are all about blogging and just to throw you off – there are more than 5 this time!!
1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while?
I began blogging in July when I started the Jenny Craig weight loss program. I hope to switch to "The Suburban Mom" as opposed to "Fat in Suburbia" after I reach my weight loss goal. Maintaining my goal weight will always be a challenge for me so I'll always have something to blog about.
2. What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?
I love reading other people's blogs and commenting. I also love getting ideas from others.
3. What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?
That people are really nice and supportive. I just love my followers!
4. Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?
No but Laura Belle at Beer, Dogs and Getting Healthier lives close by so maybe someday.
5. Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?
Yes my weight loss but I love to do get to know you things like BYOC.
6. Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?
I'm anonymous. I do wish I was public so that my followers knew who they were commenting to and reading about. I sometimes feel disconnected.
7. What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?
Network, network, network. Comment on other blogs and the traffic to your blog will come. Be sincere and kind when commenting.
8. Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?
Only 2 of my best friends do but I'm not sure they read it. They too are trying to lose weight and they are now the only people in the world that aren't at JC or my doctor;s office that know my weight.
9. Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?
I enjoy it and try to blog a few times every week. I'm getting into a groove and have things I blog about Monday through Friday.
10. Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret?
Other than my 2 besties no one knows.
Have a great weekend y'all!