- I'm totally lazing around in my pj's this morning watching TV and considering getting motivated today.
- Mini me was off school yesterday and the hubby took a day of vacation and the whole family (including college boy) went shopping and out to lunch. As usual mini me cleaned up and got quite a bit at American Eagle, college boy got some pants for the upcoming wedding we're going to and me and the hubby got contact solution. Yes contact solution. We live an exciting life.
- We had lunch at j. Alexanders. I believe this is a national chain. We had never been and were not impressed. Although the portions were huge the prices were also huge and the food was just average at best. Thumbs down.
- If I get motivated today we're going to a holiday mart at the KC Convention Center. I can't believe I'm going to Christmas shop this early.
- We might go and see Footloose tonight. I heard it's pretty good and of course the original is an 80's classic from my teen years so I am looking forward to it. College boy said he'd go just to see Julliane Hough.
- I haven't stepped on the scale since weigh in on Wednesday but I've been 97% on plan so I expect a loss this week.
- I haven't exercised one time this week. My new shoes still have the tags on them because I haven't worked out in weeks. WEEKS.
- I need my hair highlighted. I used Clairol's Root Touch Up and it helped. I was surprised at how good the product worked. Thumbs up.
- The weather in MO is crazy right now. It was freezing early in the week now it's going up to the low 70's this weekend and in the 80's by mid-week then on Thursday back down to a high of low 40's. Can you say asthma issues for mini me? *sigh*
- Coming up with 10 things is hard to do.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
10 Things-Saturday Edition
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 9:49 AM