FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
- How often do you read/watch the news? Multiple times daily...In the morning, at Noon and then the evening news. I guess that makes me a news junkie.
- What is your opinion on beauty pageants? I guess there are pros and cons to them with the cons outweighing the pros. The pros are that the girls get the experience of learning to speak professionally in public and can earn scholarship money. I think the biggest con would be the blow to your self esteem if you lose.
- Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? Yes as long as they weren't radically different than mine. I'm a Christian and I married a Christian though he was Catholic and I'm not.
- Do you follow politics? Yes, somewhat. I used to be pretty conservative and now find myself a moderate so I declare myself an Independent and find myself voting for the best candidate and not just within a political party.
- How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? Like never.
- Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? It drives me nuts. My Dad and my Mother-in-Law have both asked over the years. It was bad enough when my own Dad asked but when MIL asked I was pissed.
- Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? I tag my immediate family without permission...of course if the kids don't like it they untag themselves. I ask before uploading pics of anyone else. My sister-in-law uploaded a picture of me recently and it was horrible-like for real horrible-so I asked her to remove it.
- Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Sure as long as they weren't in my face about it.