- I woke up yesterday with a cold and feel like sh*t.
- Because I feel like sh*t I skipped my Jenny Craig weigh in yesterday morning and had my hubby pick up my food for the week.
- I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 2.5 pounds from my last week's weigh in-woo hoo!
- I'm officially out of the 220's.
- I took back a pair of pants that are size 18 and too big and bought a pair of 16's that are a little loose but the 14's were too tight so I'm at one of those awkward sizes I think.
- I wish I'd lose weight in my boobs so that I could wear regular sized shirts, I'm still shopping in the women's for them but down a size.
- Once again I did zero exercise this week unless you count walking while shopping at a huge holiday mart at the KC Convention Center. My legs hurt so I'll count it.
- I haven't been drinking water at all either. I'm thinking that if got off my lazy ass and exercised and drank water my loss would be bigger.
- Our weather has been crazy this week but it's finally back to cool Fall days so I can wear my cute new clothes.
- We didn't see Footloose over the weekend because hubby wanted to watch the Notre Dame game so we may see it this weekend or go to a haunted house which is what the kids want to do. Me not so much.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
10 Things Thursday
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 8:43 AM