Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Food Alphabet Get to Know You

I read this on Waisting Time yesterday but I had already done a blog post for the day so here goes my food ABC's.

A is for Apple: What’s your favorite variety?
My favorite is Red Delicious.

B is for Bread: Regardless of nutrition, what is your favorite type?
I love bread.  My favorite is probably a loaf of french bread with Italian food and lots of butter.  Warm and soft on the inside and a crispy crust.

C is for Cereal: What is your favorite kind currently?
I love cereal especially Lucky Charms!

D is for Donuts: You might not currently eat them, but what kind do you fancy?
Long Johns with lots of whipped cream in the center.

E is for Eggs: How would you like yours prepared?
Sunny side up.

F is for Fat Free: What is your favorite fat free product?
Jell-O Pudding.

G is for Groceries: Where do you purchase yours?
HyVee or Wal-Mart.

H: is for Hot Beverages: What is your favorite hot drink?
Hot chocolate.

I is for Ice Cream: Pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.  I don't need to add a topping because it's in there-chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel and chocolate fish.  Yum.

J is for Jams or Jellies: Do you eat them? If so, what kind and flavor?
I rarely eat them and when I do it's grape.

K is for Kashi: Name your favorite Kashi product?
I've never tried a Kashi product.

L is for Lunch: What was yours today?
Jenny Criag's Cheesy Chicken.  It's fried chicken pieces over mashed potatoes, corn, peas and cheese and I add Broccoli for One to it.  Very good.

M is for microwave: What is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
I microwave everything, seriously.

N is for nutrients: Do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best?
Unfortunately it's carbs.  I love carbs.  LOVE.

O is for oil: What kind do you like to use?
I try not to use it so I guess boring cooking oil.

P is for protein: How do you get yours?
I'm on Jenny Craig and the meals include a protein usually.

Q is for Quaker: How do you like your oats?
Cinnamon Roll.  It's the only kind I'll eat.

R is for roasting: What is your favorite thing to roast?
Turkey.  I love Thanksgiving.

S is for sandwich: What’s your favorite kind?
PB&J on Wonder White bread.

T is for travel: How do you handle eating while traveling?
Not very well.  But I’m working on it!

U is for unique: What is one of your weirdest food combos?
Wendy's french fries with a Frosty.

V is for vitamins: What kind do you take?
Calcium with Vitamin D, Iron and fish oil.

X is XRAY: If we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
A Diet Pepsi.

Y is for youth: What food reminds you of your childhood?
My mom's chicken and rice or biscuits and gravy with my dad.

Z is for zucchini: How do you prepare it?
I rarely eat it but when I do it's in bread.

Now it’s your turn!  Pick a few letters, maybe that spell your name or your initials, and share your answers.  Or do the whole alphabet on your own blog:)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the mention:) I eat jello pudding cups almost nightly. My little chocolate fix. Love real butter on bread when I go to a restaurant:)

Anonymous said...

This is neat! :-)

You have been awarded! :-)
http://www.flab-to-fab.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

Unknown said...

awesome idea :) will have to tackle this on my blog at some point. just wanted to leave me mark, let you know you had stranger checking out your blog and that stranger really enjoyed what they saw :) x
bail.
www.themiddlex.blogspot.com