1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?
I love this question! First I'd buy a new SUV and a cute sports car. Then I'd buy a new house-bigger than the one we downsized to so I could stay at home and consult part time. I would pay for 2 family vacations-one for the 4 of us and one with my side of the family-this counts because it would bring me great pleasure. Last I would put it in my IRA to live on when I reach retirement age.
2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today.
Hmmm. Well my Dad and Mom both taught me valuable life lessons. My Dad taught me loyalty, dedication, treating people well and having a good work ethic. My Mom taught me how to be generous and a good friend.
3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?I'm a morning person. My alarm goes off at 5:50 a.m. and I get mini-me up and moving so she can get ready for school. After taking her to school I come home and get online and tool around for awhile then I get my shower or workout.
4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?I'm a Facebook addict. I need an intervention. I don't use Twitter. I am not fond of the current FB changes but am looking forward to the new timeline that is being rolled out. My son has it ans it's really cool.
5. Repeat Question - Summarize your life in Blogland and in real life.Blogland has been great this week! I am up to 72 followers and wrote about 100 Days of Weight Loss early in the week. Since then I've noticed a few of my followers referenced my post and it made me feel really good!
Real life has been uneventful. Other than a PTA meeting, a little shopping and taking mini-me for her 12 year check up there's been nothing going on. I'll miss the calm as we have softball tournaments the next 2 weekends then a softball fundraiser the week after that.
Alright, your turn. Post your link in the comments when you're done, so I can read your answers!!