I did break my no weighing at home rule and stepped on the scale this morning. It showed a loss of 1.3 lbs. Now before I let myself get too excited I need to accept that it is a different scale than my JC nemesis so it might not be accurate. But if it is, woo wee, next week should be a big loss as long as I stick to the plan and reach my goals.
My goals this week:
- Eat Jenny meals 3 times per day
- Eat 1-2 vegetable servings per day depending on meals and volumizing
- Limit to 1 fruit per day if I'm really hungry at or after breakfast mid-morning snack
- Do not eat "free foods"
- Eat my salad with dinner most days (to keep me filled up at night)
- Limit to 1 "milk" serving per day
- Do not go over 1250 calories even if it means cutting out a veggie, fruit or milk serving
- Do not eat Jenny Craig desserts, instead eat lower calorie and more filling 65 calorie pudding cup, 100 calorie Slim Fast bar, 100 calorie pack cookies or low-fat popcorn depending on my calorie total leading up to the late night snack when my cravings kick in
- Drown myself in water
- Exercise a minimum of 4 times for as long as I can stand it (taking Fibro pain into account)
On another note, I am seriously considering the lap band depending on my results with my pal Jenny (Craig). I've come to the conclusion that if eating a 1200 calorie diet is not working I may need medical intervention due to my health issues. I'm scared of surgery but am finding comfort in reading the fabulous blogs of the BOOBs gals and how they are working life being banded. It's definitely not an easy quick fix, in fact it sometimes will suck (like being on a liquid diet after surgery and fills I believe and the actual fills themselves because needles freak me the frick out but I digress). I must lose this weight, period and I must find a way to do it. That's where I'm at mentally. Still hoping Jenny doesn't let me down but realizing that it might be out of "her" hands and a medical intervention is all that will work.
I'd love to hear more opinions from you fabulous BOOBs about your experiences and I'd love support for my continuing journey with Jenny Craig because it's the preferred method of weight loss for me now. I appreciate all of your comments!