It's Friday. Mini-me has softball practice tonight followed by a team sleepover at the coach's house. Mini-me absolutely doesn't want to go to the sleepover because she doesn't know anyone yet. We're making her so she can get to know the other girls with the 'out' of texting us if it sucks and we'll pick her up (she has asthma and we'll use the excuse she doesn't feel well I guess). Am I making the right decision in making her go tonight? It's not too late to get her out of it. I don't have a shy bone in my body and have trouble putting myself in her shoes so all opinions welcome.
Let’s do BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy live from Drazil's blog.. We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!
1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?
I don't drink coffee, never have. My go to drink is Diet Pepsi though I'm trying to wean from it.
2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?
Strong Work Ethic
Accepts me as I am/Unconditional Love
Makes me Feel Secure
The hubby possesses all those qualities and more. The fact that he accepts me as I am-the crazy, the weight means more to me than anything.
3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:
He died when I was a baby but my parents tell me that he adored me and would hold me and rock me for hours.
4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?
Definitely jewelry (I could have said the color black). My signature pieces are my engagement ring/wedding band and 2 anniversary bands (1 for 5 years and 1 for 15 years). I also inherited my maternal grandmother's ring and had it designed into a beautiful cocktail ring. It's definitely a conversation piece because of how big the diamond is (we're talking big honkin diamond). I wear 2-tone jewelry in my watch and earrings so that I can accessorize with gold or silver necklaces and bracelets.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.
This week started off with some retail therapy and the hubby's birthday for which we attended a huge festival a town over. As mentioned in previous blog posts I'm having a no good horrible TOM and am flaring with the Fibro so no exercise outside of the retail therapy and ate poorly at the festival. I skipped my Wednesday weigh-in because I was feeling bad and just could.not.deal.
Blogland has been good. I've gotten some great advice and suggestions and appreciate it very much.
Now copy the questions and answer them on your blog-make sure you let me know when you do so I can read your answers!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.