I bought a new dance DVD and some cute New Balance shoes so my goals are the same again this week but I REALLY am going to work out at least twice. That's two times more than I did this week.
My Weekly goals (since they are working):
- Eat Jenny meals 3 times per day
- Make smart choices if eating out
- Eat 1-2 vegetable servings per day depending on meals and volumizing so as not to throw off my daily calorie limit
- Limit to 1 fruit per day if I'm really hungry at or after breakfast mid-morning snack
- Do not eat "free foods"
- Eat my salad with dinner most days (to keep me filled up at night)
- Take calcium supplements so I can avoid a "milk" serving (goal is no milk servings)
- Do not go over 1250 calories even if it means cutting out a veggie, fruit or milk serving
- Do not eat Jenny Craig desserts, instead eat lower calorie and more filling 65 calorie pudding cup, 100 calorie Slim Fast bar, 100 calorie pack cookies or low-fat popcorn depending on my calorie total leading up to the late night snack when my cravings kick in
- Drown myself in water
- Exercise a minimum of 2 times for as long as I can stand it (taking Fibro pain into account) using either my new dance DVD or my Wii Gold's Gym Dance Workout