Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's BYOC-Saturday Edition

It's time for BYOC.  Bring Your Own Crazy like your life depends on it straight from Drazil's Blog. !  We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.  Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!!


1.  If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why?

I guess Monica because I'm OCD though not as bad as her!

2.  If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?

Well my only skill is human resources *sigh* but I think I would have been a good teacher or lecturer of some kind because I'm pretty good at the training aspect of my job.

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?

A cheerleader according to my school days book.  (What a dork!)

4.  Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?

I'd like to believe that everyone has a soulmate in life but i also believe that people can find love depending on their stage of life, circumstances, etc.

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life has been fine and dandy.  I'm still on cloud 9 from my whopping 4 lb weight loss and we didn't have softball tournaments this weekend so woo hoo!

Blogland has been slow this week.

Have a great weekend y'all!

5 comments:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Enjoy your trip on cloud nine. I hope you get to stay there next week too! :)

Cece said...

Yes, I'm trying to find a way to use these HR skills in another profession ... :)

Sarah said...

Just a new friend popping in to say hi! I secretly STILL want to be a cheerleader! lol :)

Sarah @ Thinfluenced

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'd be on cloud 9 too! YOu go girl!

Miz said...

I always adore these.