FMM: All About Me1. What are your talents? Being a leader-be it in a management role at work or a leadership position on the PTA
2. What is your best habit? Drinking tons and tons of water daily
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? My husband. He would keep me calm and we could snuggle.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask.I can't think of one.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) My weight loss mission.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Definitely my weight.
7. What do you do in your spare time? Facebook, my blog, other blogs, PTA stuff, a lot of TV
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Clutter.
9. Why do you blog? Accountability, support-both giving and receiving, entertainment
10. Are you tidy or messy? See my pet peeve. I am tidy EXCEPT for my closet and bedroom
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? Very rarely, I hate to. I am on the Jenny Craig plan now so I eat their food.
13. Do you like sports? If so, list your teams.Not a huge sports fan but do root for The Ohio State Buckeyes
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? Everyday
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? If so, elaborate.I didn't make one this year
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? My niece's wedding in November which we'll go home to Ohio for and the holidays which we'll also go home to Ohio for.
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? ALL of them but in order of handbag, sunglasses, shoes
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? I prefer good cotton ones
19. Do you sing in the shower? No, I don't sing anywhere really
20. Describe yourself in one word.I'll steal evolving because I am working hard on losing weight and becoming healthier
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back here and leave your link in the comments!