Monday, September 26, 2011

A Weight Loss Motivation Shopping Trip

I went shopping yesterday and thought I'd show y'all what I bought to aid in my weight loss.  First stop was Kohl's for some shoes:

Oh and while I was there, mini-me had to have this dress for the upcoming wedding:
Then to Barnes and Noble where I got the book "100 Days of Weight Loss" and a journal:
Then to Bed Bath & Beyond where I got the Biggest Loser Food Scale and a bunch of other stuff for the house:
Lastly a stop to the mall where sadly I got this:
So sadly I still have no willpower and even though I am freakin ecstatic over my 4 pound weight loss last week, I really really need the other stuff I bought.  It's gonna be a great week!  I just gotta work off the Doozie I ate.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good buys.......... except the dessert. LOL. I am looking forward to seeing how you like the food scale. I've been thinking about purchasing one.

Amanda said...

Looks like a great shopping trip to me!! Sadly, I too, stopped at American Cookie Co. this weekend for a frosted sugar cookie. No Bueno!

Manda said...

I want a food scale like that. Was it really expensive though? Love the dress btw.

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

Those are cute shoes!

Amber said...

Love those sneakers! I'm thinking I may try out a pair of New Balance - I've lost faith in Nike.

The book looks interesting too, I hope you'll do a review of it when you're done!

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Do you read Munchberry's blog? She's been doing posts following along with that Spangle book. Interesting.

Unknown said...

it's all in the mind, this willpower thing and i think that u should have motivational pics like how bad do u want that flat tummy compared to the box of cookies?? trying to put myself in that mindset as well. all the best..and please check out http://www.sallynjiriri.blogspot.com/ just started and i love your blog!! xx

Laurie said...

Oh man, have I been there. Sorry about that food yuckiness, on the other hand, all the other stuff looks fun, especially the dress for Mini you.

Cece said...

Thanks for reminding me ... I need to buy a proper food scale !