Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday and November Goals






Well the results are in and I gained 2.1 pounds this week for a total of 15 pounds lost in 15 weeks.  Even this math challenged chick can figure out that is 1 pound per week on average.  I'm telling myself that slow and steady wins the weight loss race.  Right?  RIGHT?

My goal for October was to lose 5 pounds and I only lost 3.4 pounds so I am disappointed.  My goal for November is to lose 5 pounds and I'm seriously going to do it this month.

My other goals:

  • To stay under 1200 calories daily
  • To drink at least 64 ozs of water (with Crystal Light) daily
  • To eat my Jenny Craig meals every day staying on plan with the exception of Thanksgiving and and no more than 6 times of eating out
  • To incorporate activity into my routine by starting out this week with exercising (no specific amount of time just moving) 2 times in the mornings after I drop mini me off at school and before my day starts and working up to 4 times per week by month end
I think those goals are totally achievable and I'm motivated to reach them.  I think the hardest will be eating out only 6 times for the whole month but I'm going to get my family on board with this so I'm not tempted.

November's mantra is motivation.  I was motivated when I started back in July and stayed on plan so I need to get that motivation back and I will.

So there you have it.  What are your November goals?

8 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Good luck! I need to drink more water too.

Karen said...

Here's to a great month:)

Cece said...

This is my theroy on the pound a week ... if, in one year, I could loose 52 lbs of real weight and KEEP IT OFF ... I would be thrilled ! :) Slow and steady ... keep it up !

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

I think motivation is a great mantra. I'm kind of losing it because my weight is coming off so slowly. But as long as we keep doing the right things, the weight will disappear. :)

Carbie Girl said...

great mantra! When I went back and did the math I only lost about 4 pounds for October and I'm ok with that too. As quickly as these weeks are flying by, my body is slowly getting into new habits and theyre sticking. My only november goal is to walk that 10k thanksgiving morning. :0)

Andrea said...

Slow and steady for sure! When I have a bad week where I didn't lose much if any at all, I try to think about that and then think hey, at least I won't have to worry about excess skin as much if I'm losing slow, haha!

http://www.andreasweightlossjourney.com/

Anonymous said...

Slow and steady is the best way to lose and keep it off. You are doing great.

Laura Belle said...

Great goals! Maybe I should do some long term goals. I haven't done that in a while. Hummmm....