Monday, November 7, 2011
Meet Me on Monday
From Never Growing Old it's Meet Me on Monday, where we answer 5 get to know each other questions.
This week's questions:
1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them? I'm excited about Christmas because we go home to Ohio and see our families. This year we are staying the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. We're not going home for Thanksgiving though so I am kind of dreading it. The four of us are just going out to dinner.
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up? I get right up. Actually, I'm usually awke a few minutes before the alarm even goes off.
3. Do you still have your tonsils? I do.
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate? A mini Twix on Halloween night.
5. Do you shop at thrift stores? Very rarely. When the kids were younger I would check them out but never had much luck.
Have a good Monday y'all!
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 11:39 AM