Monday, November 21, 2011
Meet Me on Monday
From Never Growing Old it's Meet Me on Monday where we answer 5 questions about ourselves to get to know each other better.
1. I wish I had more time to _________? There's really nothing I wish I had more time to do but I do wish I could turn back time or slow it down sometimes, especially with my kids. I love their independence but miss their younger days.
2. What is your favorite kind of soup? Clam Chowder.
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? Probably at Cracker Barrel since we aren't going home for Thanksgiving and I don't really want to cook for just the 4 of us.
4. What is your favorite time of day? The end of the day when I'm snuggling with my hubby.
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet? Sort of. I've picked up little things for the aunts (from my kids) but the real shopping begins on Black Friday.
Have a good Monday y'all!
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 12:00 PM