Sunday, November 27, 2011

Starting Over

It's Sunday night and I feel like shit.  I just saw a picture of myself at my niece's wedding 2 weeks ago and my legs look so fat and I've never really thought of myself as having fat legs.  It's a real eye opener.

Some of you may remember my post where I talked about 100 Days of Weight Loss and being committed or interested in losing weight.  At the time I truly believed I was committed but looking back I've been only somewhat interested and lately not even that!

I know it's the holidays and a terrible time to be on a diet but I'm committed to it.  I got a taste of weight loss with the first 20 pounds and now I have 50 or so more to go and I'm going to do it.  My plan:

  • To eat 3 Jenny Craig meals a day
  • To supplement my meals with healthy snacks and salad (with my dinner to help keep me full longer)
  • To take a calcium supplement so I don't have to eat my dairy/calories
  • To exercise a minimum of 3 times per week for as long as I can tolerate it with the eventual goal of incorporating fitness into my daily routine
  • To drink loads of water and cut way down on the diet pop
  • To lose 5 pounds a month
  • To weigh in at Jenny Craig every Wednesday
  • If I end of eating out I will eat sensibly
I believe I can do this.  I want to do this.

7 comments:

mommykinz said...

Good start! I just had my last Thanksgiving meal - hello moderation tomorrow!
A workout of 500+ calories, lots of water/Gaterade, no unplanned snacking. 4weeks til the next holiday!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I'm feeling it too.

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

You will do this! :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You CAN do this. We're ALL behind you - cheering you on!

Cece said...

Yes, this is a tough time to be healthy but if we do it now - we're ahead of the game for when Jan 1 comes ... or that's what I keep telling myself !

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!

Mrs Swan said...

You can and you will do it!!! :) I'm rootin for ya!