Tuesday, November 22, 2011

True Confession Tuesday





From The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans it's True Confessions Tuesday.  Join in and confess all of your sins from the past week and whatever else is on your mind.

I Confess...that I am in a really foul mood today so if this seems bitchy, well, yeah.

I Confess...that I have completely lost my weight loss motivation.  I was doing my weekly Jenny Craig menu last night and realized that I didn't eat 8 out of 21 of my meals (which means I either skipped them like breakfast or ate something not on the plan).

I Confess...that even though I have zero motivation and Aunt Flo is visiting I am showing no change on the scale this morning.  We'll see if that's accurate at my official weigh in tomorrow morning.

I Confess...that Saturday night I had a Wendy's single and it was so good.  They changed their buns back to their original butter buns and I just had to have one.  Now if they'd just switch back to their original fries, yum.

I Confess...that I haven't read from 100 Days of Weight Loss in weeks.  Like I said, I lost my motivation and the book bored me.  I'm going to thumb through it ans look for an interesting day and see if I can find some of that motivation again.  If I do I'll blog about it.

I Confess...that we are going to Cracker Barrel on Thanksgiving because we have no family out here and we're not going home.  It's not as bad as it sounds and the food is actually pretty good, especially the pie that I will be helping myself to.

I Confess...that I took mini me and a friend to see Breaking Dawn on Friday and had buttered popcorn.  The movie was actually good and who goes to see a movie and resists movie theater popcorn?

I Confess...that I have 100 followers as of yesterday and I'm so excited!  For those of you that are new I promise I will try to lighten up and find my motivation.  For those of you that have stuck with me, thanks and big squishy {{{HUGS}}} to you.

Ok that will do it for this week's confessions.  I hope y'all have a fantastic Tuesday.  What do you confess today?

5 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

I confess that I very well could have written this post.

NEVER QUIT though! NEVER GIVE UP!

Hang in there, darlin'! We're so worth it!

*HUGS*

Marti said...

It must be the pre-Thanksgiving blahs. There is more to life than weight. Do your healthy thing and it will happen, in the mean time, do some totally unfood related things. (hmmm, I wonder what they might be.) Look where you have come from, yeah for you!!!

mommykinz said...

oh Breaking Dawn and Buttered popcorn. I can't wait to do that soon.
Hang in there, motivation comes and goes (a look in the full length mirror helps me find it ;))
Happy Thanksgiving - let someone else do the dishes!

CoolHandLucy said...

Ok, I've been lurking for a bit, but have to comment now. I moved last weekend from KC proper to a suburb...that's south...and starts with a B...so am also Fluffy in Suburbia. I've always been pragmatic about my weight loss, but after an illness, followed by moving, followed by ANOTHER illness I've started dropping, and I'm liking it, and have decided to take steps to continue that a little less passively. So, I guess I'm saying...we should be friends. :P

And while it's important to call yourself out on your setbacks, it's also good to shrug them off. Beating yourself up about them can lead to a vicious cycle. Hang in there! :)

Karen said...

I confess that I would like to strangle my husband! Kidding. But he really is driving me crazy right now:(