Monday, November 28, 2011
Meet Me on Monday
From Never Growing Old it's Meet Me on Monday. 5 questions that we answer to get to know each other better.
1. I really need to clean my _________? Bedroom. The rest of my house is fine but my bedroom is the go to place to put everything and it's cluttered.
2. What food makes you think of Christmas? My Mom's deviled eggs. So good.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 35. My kids were still young yet I was comfortable in my own skin by then plus I hadn't officially been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia yet.
4. What was your first paying job? Babysitting.
5. Have you read the Twilight series? No but I've seen all the movies with my daughter.
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 9:12 AM