Friday, July 29, 2011
WTF Friday and Other Stuff
From WTF meme where I answer the following questions then link my blog for other bloggers to read and comment on. Here we go:
1) Be totally honest... Could money buy you happiness (even if it's only for a little while)?
Definitely yes. It would take the stress of finances away which is honestly our biggest issue.
2) Today (July 29) is "National Lasagna Day." What is your pasta dish of choice? If you like lasagna, are you a traditional lasagna type of person or are you into the vegetarian kind with eggplant instead of noodles?
I'm a fettucine, preferably with seafood, kinda girl. I like lasagna the traditional way with lots and lots of cheese.
3) How do you feel about people who get permanent makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. tattooed on the face so the person never has to actually put on makeup again)?
I've only seen one woman with it. She had eyebrows and I must say it looked silly and fake.
All That," "Kenan & Kel," "Clarissa Explains It All," and "Doug") on its TeenNick channel and has broke ratings records doing it. It has also sent the Twitter trending topics into a TeenNick frenzy. Is it too soon to be bringing back the '90s?
Yes! I'm still stuck in the 80's. Sigh.
5) Some women go totally insane for men in uniforms and vice versa. How do you feel about people in uniform?
I prefer a man in a nice fitting pair of jeans.
6) When you go to a movie theater, what food/drink items do you get from the concession stand?
Popcorn, Goobers and Diet Pepsi.
7) My entire refrigerator/freezer is covered in magnets. What kind of magnets are on yours?
I have a huge magnet collection from all the places we've visited. Unfortunately when we moved here last year we only chose to use the functional magnets-like chip clips and other clips that hold papers and things.
8) A recent report by the Center for Science in the Public Interest says Cheesecake Factory's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake contains 1,540 calories and 59 grams of saturated fat, but Saturday (July 30) is "National Cheesecake Day." Are the calories and fat grams worth the tastiness of cheesecake?
Absolutely! Any year but this year that is. I just started Jenny Craig so no Cheesecake Factory for me. Fortunately JC has awesome cheesecake (seriously).
Watch a commercial here.) Would you be mad if you signed up to star in a commercial only to find yourself sitting in a room of complete filth?
Not if I was paid a lot of money. :P
10) Do you think hair shampoo and conditioner bottles really need to have directions?
Yes. People are really dumb.
On to other stuff. I've been faithful to Jenny (craig) this week. I'm still struggling with night time hunger though. I've been reminded that the more water I chug the more I have to pee. M has another round of softball tryouts this weekend-wish her luck. Also going to yet another church to visit (the last one on our list). We're getting close to finding one I hope!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by Fat in Suburbia at 8:22 AM