Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's BYOC-BLTN

From Drazil's Blog it's Bring Your Own Crazy (better late than never).  A little ditty where we answer a few questions on Friday to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire! Enjoy!

1. Sun or rain? Roses or tulips? Romantic movie or comedy?

Rain.  Sun = hot and the rain makes for a good nap.

2. I've been sick lately and haven't eaten in two days - except for ice cream...which leads me to ask - what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.  It's chocolate with marshmallow fluff, caramel and chocolate fish pieces/  To.Die.For

3. Are you a door locker - in your house and car?

Yes to both house and vehicles.

4. In the spirit of my being sick and wanting to die - tell me your "go to remedies" for when you are sick?
  • Toast
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Hawaiian Punch
  • The appropriate cold meds
  • Tons of sleep
  • Lots of whining
  • Baths
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
I'm on my second week of blogging and getting into the swing of it.  I'm up to 16 followers *waves hello* and I'm following about 80 other blogs already!
 
I'm also on week 2 of Jenny Craig.  I lost 3 pounds at my week 1 weigh in and I'm really into the groove with the whole plan.  I am weaning myself off of pop and learning to drink water by adding Crystal Lite.
 
M is still making the rounds with softball tryouts and lessons and will hopefully land a team soon.  We went school shopping and I spent entirely too much money on shoes, so much in fact they should come with a motor in them.
 
One of my soaps All My Children is ending in September.  The writers are bringing back beloved characters from years past and it's making for good TV.  I'm really going to miss AMC but will still have The Young and the Restless and General Hospital.
 
In other TV news I am still watching whiney mcwhineypants Ashley, The Bachelorette.  The season ends on Monday and then Bachelor Pad starts.  Another guilty pleasure.  Also, Project Runway started this week and The Glee Project sent another one home.  I'm a TV junkee.
 

1 comment:

AMY said...

Yay for Leo and the others coming back to AMC!

And I Love watching Bach, Bachelorette, and Bach Pad.

MY Favorites are Big Brother & Survivor!!!
I'm a tv junkie too!