Friday, July 22, 2011

BYOC-Bring Your Own Crazy

 I got this off Drazil's Blog...It’s BYOC day! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!!

1. Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to. What the what? Did you guys know that?

No speculum in the vaginulum?

Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?

My Answer:  I actually haven't gone to the Gyn in several years (yes I need lectured)


2. If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now?

My Answer:  I used to read all the time.  Now I don't have the concentration to.  I do like magazines and subscribe to Redbook and Ladies Home Journal.

I am always into music.  The 80's, Classic Rock, Jimmy Buffet to Carole King-it's on my iPod.

3. Name some of your favorite smells.

My Answer:  Fresh Cut flowers, Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home fragrance and apple/cinnamon.

4. Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?

My Answer:  Both, showers daily and baths when I shave,  Shampoo and conditioner (I have the thickest head of hair known to woman), shave a few times a week.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

My Answer:  If you are reading this you know I started Jenny Craig this week so it's been a week of huge changes for me.  I'm new to blogging and am really getting into reading others.  Check out the ones I'm following.

No comments: