I got this off Drazil's Blog...It’s BYOC day! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!!
1. Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to. What the what? Did you guys know that?
No speculum in the vaginulum?
Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?
My Answer: I actually haven't gone to the Gyn in several years (yes I need lectured)
2. If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now?
My Answer: I used to read all the time. Now I don't have the concentration to. I do like magazines and subscribe to Redbook and Ladies Home Journal.
I am always into music. The 80's, Classic Rock, Jimmy Buffet to Carole King-it's on my iPod.
3. Name some of your favorite smells.
My Answer: Fresh Cut flowers, Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home fragrance and apple/cinnamon.
4. Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?
My Answer: Both, showers daily and baths when I shave, Shampoo and conditioner (I have the thickest head of hair known to woman), shave a few times a week.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
My Answer: If you are reading this you know I started Jenny Craig this week so it's been a week of huge changes for me. I'm new to blogging and am really getting into reading others. Check out the ones I'm following.