Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 1 on Jenny Craig

After my initial weigh in yesterday where I spent an hour painstakingly choosing 7 breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks I was eager to wake up energized and ready to try this expensive cuisine! 

Based on recommendations from friends and the Jenny Craig forum community I chose french toast with berries.  Somehow I managed to actually burn the french toast so bad that it wasn't edible.  Great start!  I opted for cantaloupe and a Slim Fast.   The bright side is that I actually saved a few calories.   

Lunch was much better. I had the Cheesy Chicken with some broccoli.

For dinner I had the Chicken Fettucine, green beans and some more cantaloupe.

Lastly came the snack.  OMG the snack.  I had the Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and it was to.die.for.

I think I'm really going to like this plan!

No comments: