Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spring Chick Challenge Introduction



I'm participating in the Spring Chick Challenge hosted by the fabulous Stormy at Real Chicks Getting Fit. 

My introduction:

Name: Jamie
Blog URL: www.fatinsuburbia.blogspot.com
Email: fatinsuburbia@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FatinSuburbia
Twitter: NA
Age: 44
Location: Suburb of Kansas City, MO




Also include your challenge goals in terms of your:

NSV-To fit in a size 14 pair of jeans

Exercise-Since I have Fibromyalgia and virtually do no exercise now my goal is to begin slowly and gradually incorporate exercise into my daily routine

Nutrition-I'm currently on Jenny Craig and my goal is to stay on plan the majority of the time eating sensibly when off plan.  My daily caloric intake will be 1200 calories and I will drink at least 64 oz of water a day.



Starting Weight:219.5
Target Challenge Weight Loss: 12 pounds





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Size 14 = Hot! You can do it! :)

Brandy@YDK said...

great goals!