Let’s do a holiday/new year themed BYOC today!
1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
I don't always make them but I did this year. My resolution is to lose 50 pounds in 2012 and I am committed to doing it.
2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?
Yes just one. I don't do a theme because I have so many ornaments of the kids'. White lights and gold bows with a large gold bow as a tree topper. We took it down the other day.
3. How many total Christmases did you choose to
Two outside the home-my in-laws and my family.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Losing the 50 horrible pounds that I have committed to! I can't wait to be slim.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.
Real life has sucked because I'm sick as a dog. Mini me has pneumonia and college boy has bronchitis.
Blog land has been fine. I've been reading a lot more than blogging because I'm sick. Being in the Spring Chick Challenge will give me an excuse to blog more often once I'm on my feet again.