It's Bring Your Own Crazy straight from Drazil's Blog. BYOC is where we answer 5 questions in order to get to know each other better and give our blogging brains a break.
Let’s do a little themed version of where you live and why!
1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)
I live in a split level 3-bedroom house in a suburb. It's off white with greenish/bluish shutters.
2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)
My city has a population of 91,000. We have 3 high schools and my daughter's graduating class will have 1,000 in it. We have shopping and restaurants but the closest mall is the next city over (about a 15 minute drive). In 2010 we were ranked 44 on CNN's 100 Best Cities to Live In. There is a lot of growth here ans it's considered one of the best places to live in the Kansas City metro area.
3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)
My husband's company relocated here from Ohio last year and we chose this particular city for the excellent schools mainly.
4. What’s the view like from your backyard?
Our privacy fence but if we're on the deck it's our neighbor's backyard.
5. Repeat question: How has your week been in blogland and in real life?
Blogland and real life were the same for me this week-I had the realization that I still look like a big cow and re-committed to my diet and the goal of an additional 50 pounds to lose. I've been on plan and even exercised once (that's once more than I've exercised in months). I picked up a couple of more followers this week and I'm happy to "meet" them. :0)